Black Friday, the day to snag amazing deals is here again! That also means the year is almost over and its time to start thinking about Christmas shopping..O.o! Black Friday is a chaotic experience if you go instore, but it is not so bad if you shop online as long as you do it quickly (think crashing servers)! If something has caught your eye, totally get it before it is too late!
I’m not really a fan of black Friday because of the chaos that is synonymous with it, but I am making an exception this year. I am slowly starting to veganise other things in my life like cosmetics, household products e.tc as I run out of my non-vegan options. Black Friday has inspired me to look around and I’ve found some pretty good deals that some of you may also be interested in.
Best Vegan Friendly Black Friday Deals
- NutriBullet: This blender is essential if you want perfect nice cream and smoothie bowls – Instagrammers know this already, lol! This offer is more for you guys than it is for me because I bought one recently. I wish I waited. Anyhow, Argos is currently offering the NutriBullet Deluxe 600 Series for £69.99 instead of £89.99. The Rx series is also on offer for £169.99 instead of the regular £199.99.
- Lovelula: This online store sells a wide range of natural and organic cosmetic and home products. Lovelula has a section dedicated to Vegans, and they’re currently offering 15% off everything in their range with the code: FRIDAY. The offer excludes their beauty box, gift vouchers and items already on sale. Lovelula has some pretty amazing brands like Dr. Hauschka, PHB Ethical Beauty and Madara so they’re really worth checking out.
- Body Shop: I don’t know anyone who doesn’t love or hasn’t loved Body Shop at a point in their life. Body shop always has pretty amazing deals anyway, but for black friday, they are offering 40% off everything with the code 19805. Click here to see all of their vegan products.
- Dolma-perfumes: I found this brand accidentally while searching for black Friday offers. Dolma is an independent, British vegan company that produces candles, perfumes and aftershaves. Their offers run will between 25-28th November.
- My Protein: If you’ve ever wanted to try a vegan protein powder, now is the time to do it. My protein is currently offering 40% off their vegan blend protein powder. They will take off an extra 10% off their prices on Friday. You may want to wait until then to get 50% off, but just remember that there a may be a lot of people trying to access the website then.
- Planet Organic: This is an excellent place to get vegan products like Vegan Egg, Vegan Mayo, especially brands like Follow Your Heart, which you won’t find in regular supermarkets. Planet organic is offering 15% off all items using code BLACKFRIDAY. You should be aware, that fresh items from plants organic can only be delivered to postcodes within London.
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of these companies.