Put pasta back on your menu with Explore Cuisine’s gluten-free red lentil pasta. Made with only a handful of ingredients including sun-dried tomatoes, this red lentil pasta dinner will be ready for you and family within 15 minutes.
- 1 jar (280g) sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 handfuls of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 250g red lentil penne pasta
- Large handful rocket (arugula)
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of salted boiling water according to the packet instructions.
- Heat a large saucepan over medium heat then put the sun-dried tomatoes, half the cherry tomatoes, garlic, vegetable stock cube, and thyme in the pan. Fry for 2-3 minutes, making sure the garlic does not burn.
- Reserving some of the cooking water, drain the pasta and add to the sauce. Toss well over the heat until glossy, adding a splash of the cooking water to loosen, if needed. Season carefully with salt, then remove the heat.
- Toss in the tomatoes and rocket and serve with nutritional yeast and a sprinkle of chilli flakes if you wish.
- Category: Lunch/Dinner