Healthy fats, complex carbs and quality protein all in this balanced sweet potato buddha bowl.
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 150g tender stem broccoli (broccolini)
- 100g peas
- half a medium avocado
For the dressing
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp water, to thin
- Wash the sweet potato and poke holes all over it with a fork. Cook it in the microwave on high for 3-5 minutes then split it in half and cook it in the oven at 220ºC (400ºF) for around 10-15 minutes (depending on size) until it is completely cooked.
- Rinse the peas and broccoli then cook them in a steamer or in a pan with lightly salted boiling water for 3-5 minutes.
- Combine all the ingredients for the dressing in a small mixing bowl until smooth and creamy then set aside.
- Once the potatoes, peas and broccoli are cooked, assemble in a bowl then top with the dressing.
- Category: Lunch/Dinner